As you know, most men are not too creative when it comes to picking up women. Here you can find some classic lame flirting phrases:
1. I’m no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock.
2. I lost my number , can I have yours?
3. Did it hurt much when you fell from Heaven?
4. You look like my next girlfriend
5. Haven’t I seen you some place before?
6. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
7. I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.
8. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.
9. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. MY JAW!
10. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in.
11. I’m not actually this tall. I’m sitting on my wallet.
12. Your hand looks heavy. Let me hold it for you.
13. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
14. Do your legs hurt from running in my dreams all night?
15. Be good and you’ll be lonely.
16. BITCH also stands for: Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented and Charming Human being!
17. Excuse me, do I need to buy a ticket to look at you?
18. I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.
19. What is your first name? Hmm, that kind of goes well with my last name
20. You’re like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.
21. You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
22. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
23. People call me John, but you can call me Tonight!
24. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
25. Baby did you fart, ’cause you blow me away!
26. You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life.
27. I’m invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?
28. If looks could kill you would be a weapon of mass destruction.
30. Is your name Summer? ‘Cause you are HOT!
31. Call me Pooh, because all I want is you, honey.
32. You’re single. I’m single. Coincidence? I think not.
33. Allow me to rescue you from your crowd of admirers.
34. Hey baby, lets turn off our firewalls and connect our Ethernet cable.
35. I’m going to go home and have sex with you anyway, so you might as well actually be there.
36. Was that an earthquake, or did you just rock my world?
37. Hey girl, I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
38. Aunty Acid’s pick-up line for old people: “Hey good lookin’ – you’d better call the paramedics because I’ve fallen for you – and I can’t get back up!”